Tuesday 21 May 2013

Today I finally paid for some of my fees.  I also received news that the other family has made public the child they will be hosting this summer.  They are such a wonderful and beautiful family.  They will be picking their hosting child, Ruslan and Ivan at the airport as I am unable to go pick up in the middle of a weekday.  I willbe picking Ivan up from their home. The airport is also in the other major city in Alberta, Calgary, about 3 hours away.  Not a big deal on a week-end but literally almost impossible for me during the week-day..

I encourage you to go check-out their blog at http://krazy-love.blogspot.ca

They also have a daughter who is presently in Uganda working in an orphanage.  Here is her blog.
www.askingwithfaith.blogspot.com

I hope I will be able to link to the other families hosting in Canada this summer.  There are 9 orphans visiting Canada this summer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment